Massage and how it works on your Digestive and Excretory Systems
The Digestive and Excretory Systems help get rid of all the toxins and poisons lingering in your body. Massage aides the normal movements throughout your alimentary canal (a.k.a. digestive tract) assisting stress-releasing effects
Why Massage is good for your Digestive and Excretory Systems:
- Massage increases the excretion of fluids (through the kidneys) and waste products of protein metabolism, inorganic phosphorous, and salt (in most individuals)
- Massage can facilitate elimination through the large intestines by stimulating the
- Can reduce cramping or spasm in the digestive tract.
- Promotes activity of parasympathetic nervous system, stimulating digestion
- Massage can be used as an aide in preventing constipation, gas, (and colic) by improving the peristaltic action of the small intestines and colon
- Stimulated activity of organs due to improved circulation and waste removal facilitates enzyme production for digestion
- Massage may relax abdominal and intestinal walls when tense or spastic
- Massage can reduce nausea
Click to learn how massage benefits your:
Circulatory, Lymph, and Cardio-Vascular Systems
What to expect?
Contact Massage Therapist at Boulder Colorado’s
Deserving Body Massage