How to quiet your busy mind with a peaceful massage
Sometimes our daily patterns don’t allow enough time to truly be at peace. It could be that deep-breathing during tense situations are forgotten, or that we put off until tomorrow that daily stretch or yoga program.
Soak in a unique and peaceful environment (this could even be in the comfort of your home with an on-site massage) while clearing your mind and thoughts with an invigorating therapeutic massage. In addition to providing a calming sense to your nervous system, therapeutic massage helps ease anxiety and reduces symptoms derived from stress.
Additional benefits of massage and emotions:
- Reduces anxiety and depression (by increasing dopamine and serotonin)
- Relieves mental stress levels (due to nervous system being calmed producing centering/balancing effect
- Releases pent up emotions
- Provides soothing and comforting mental health alternative
- Improves mood
- Generates confidence and feeling of well-being
- Enhances self-image and self-worth
- Satisfies need for caring and nourishing touch
- Reduces sense of isolation
- Eases emotional trauma (through relaxation)
- Promotes feelings of Emotional Wellness
- Increases awareness of mind-body connection!
- Decreases angry feelings
- Reduces insomnia (by improving sleep patterns)
- Eases PMS symptoms
Also see how massage benefits your:
Circulatory, Lymph, and Cardio-Vascular Systems
Digestive and Excretory Systems
Click here to see what to expect when receiving a massage
Contact Me at Boulder Colorado’s Deserving Body Massage