Massage for harmonious mental peace
The psychological effects of massage must not be underestimated! Massage can leave a person feeling healthier, relaxed, invigorated, or more energetic. Massage can be effective therapeutic tool towards a positive self-image and sense of self-worth Many people suffer from stress and find that massage promotes relaxation as it soothes away minor aches and pains. Massage can be a very positive, nurturing experience. Some of us receive regular massages as much for psychological benefit as we do for physical benefit.
Massage has some amazing blessings for your psychological well-being:
- Massage increases your body and mental awareness of the “whole-being connection” and improves your emotional awareness
- Improves ability to monitor stress and respond appropriately
- Massage can help you become more aware of where you are holding tension, as well as where you have tight muscles or painful areas
- Regular massage can help you feel more youthful while encouraging you to pay more attention to proper nutrition, exercise, and good health practices!
- Massage reduces mental stress
- Promotes better sleep and sleep patterns
- Massage induces mental relaxation, calms temper
- Fosters peace of mind
- Provides relaxed state of mental alertness
- Enhances capacity for calm thinking and creativity while heightening mental alertness
- Massage helps improve concentration
- Provides mental clarity
- Revitalizes your mind
- Promotes positive body awareness and improved image
Massage also benefits your:
Circulatory, Lymph, and Cardio-Vascular Systems
Digestive and Excretory Systems
What should I expect when receiving a massage?
Do I have to be undressed for massage?
Current Massage Rate Discounts
Contact Me at Boulder/Denver Deserving Body Massage