The wondrous benefits of massage
for your skin!
Our skin, being the largest sensory organ comes in so much contact with everything around us! This leaves us susceptible to germs, illness, and diseases. Massage can also give you healthy, vibrant skin! Improved elasticity of skin can take years off, leaving you looking and feeling great!
Additional benefits of massage to your skin:
- Massage helps to reduce tension in the skin and adjoining tissues as well as increasing its circulation and improve its nutrition.
- Massage can help to re-moisturize, and soften dry skin
- Increases seburn (natural oils produced by your skin) production, helping improve your skins suppleness
- Massage helps your skin foster resistance to infection!
- Increases nutrition to the cells in the skin and encourages cell regeneration
- Massage increases production of sweat from sweat glands, helping to excrete urea and waste products through the skin
- Dilation of surface capillaries, which improves skin’s color and tone
- Massage assists in improved skin gland production
- Superficial scar tissue is reduced
- Realigns scar tissue after surgery
Massage Benefits to Circulatory, Lymph,
and Cardio-Vascular Systems
Massage Benefits to Digestive and Excretory Systems
Emotional Well-Being and Massage
Massage Benefits Muscular Systems!
Massage Benefits Nervous Systems
Massage and Psychological Well-Being Benefits
Massage Benefits and Respiratory System
Skeletal System's Benefits from Massage
Get your massage online gift certificate
Receive monthly notices of upcoming massage specials